if I travel through the US?
I'm Canadian, so the travel restrictions don't apply, but will immigration at a US airport have a problem?

you had better call your own govt at 1 800 O Canada and ask

also contact us customs and the us state dept at canada and ask.

powered by Yahoo Answers

Powered by WP Robot