Next summer I am going to the Red Sea to scuba dive with my family but i want to be able to take pictures under the water . . can i get anything to protect my camera or do i need a completely new camera?


For an existing camera ikelite is your best option but they do not sell to the general public. You would have to order it through a dive store.
They are very pricy (housings for cameras) and you might be better off getting a new complete underwater camera system instead.

The price of digital underwater cameras has decreased dramatically
Here is a link to a couple of different ones made by sea life and intova.

powered by Yahoo Answers

Powered by WP Robot