I have a Konica Minolta (Dimage X60) digital camera and would like to buy an underwater Housing for it so that I can use it while scuba diving. Is there anyone out ther e who can direct me to the right place where I can get it from? Thanks

Here is a link to one of the oldest makers of underwater housings … nearly 40 years. I use ikelite and Wills housings, but you should also check your camera manufacture website as many have their own underwater housings (beware many only suit diving above 20 meters)

Powered by WP Robot